Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Sorry for the late notice but I will be temporarily shutting the site down in about an hour (6:45pm) for some unforeseen maintenance. We're dealing with a server issue -- this also explains why the site was down for awhile on Saturday.
Like what we do here? Start your Membership or Donate
Need a new or refreshed website? Websites for Surveyors
Check out my new website at Five Point Web Solutions
I slept most of the weekend and barely watching football and did not notice.
Carry on............
Sometimes you just can't catch a break. This is one of those times. Giving up for the evening to work on some local issues, will try again tomorrow night -- same bat time, same bat channel.
Like what we do here? Start your Membership or Donate
Need a new or refreshed website? Websites for Surveyors
Check out my new website at Five Point Web Solutions
Taking us back 50 years to Adam West's time in the suit. ?ÿThanks for the memories.
Were thinking of passing a law, that you can't do that to us, Wendell!
🙂
(Humor alert)
Not a problem Wendell. Do what you want, when you want.
I still don't see the Wilfred Brimley resemblance, either.
JA, PLS SoCal
Just a reminder, shutting the site down for a bit in 15 minutes or so. Thanks for understanding!
Like what we do here? Start your Membership or Donate
Need a new or refreshed website? Websites for Surveyors
Check out my new website at Five Point Web Solutions
....
I still don't see the Wilfred Brimley resemblance, either.
JA, PLS SoCal
I did a survey for Wilfred Brimley when he purchased some land in Springer, NM.?ÿ ?ÿNice place.?ÿ ?ÿI don't see the resemblance either.