AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
scotland
scotland
@scotland
Member Founder
Joined: August 24, 2010 9:15 am
Last seen: September 24, 2026 4:56 pm
Topics: 37 / Replies: 866
Reply
RE: Don’t you just love fence company’s!!!

Was talking to a prior client. he was in the process of putting in fences. He was proud cause he pulled out my pins and put his fence corner right...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Don’t you just love fence company’s!!!

Or drilling the hole so close thinking they are not disturbing the survey marker!

6 months ago
Reply
RE: That dreaded hissing sound...

Walking back to my chariot and with every step I hear "hiss". Finally dawn on me that it was the paint can in my bag. At least I can find my day-glow...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: GIS again

OnX has been an awesome survey job generating program!

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Freakin' Wind~

@jimcox LOL! Catch FIDO!

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Freakin' Wind~

@williwaw I never had my ground plane turn into a kite. Had some curious cows knock over my base unit though.

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1989
Reply
RE: Dwg to Pdf . pc3 conversion problem

I use PDFEXPORT. It's a better routine than the print routine.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Earth Point Batch Convert

Have you tied NCAT by NGS It does it pretty easy.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Intellicad

I switched with the new carlson survey 24. I found some small issues. Not sure if that is on my part because I define quick keys and setup. Seem...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Records Website

SADLY... the site is still having issues. Can see the plats but unable to download. Had a note on Oct 20th they are still having issues.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Don’t stop digging until you find it

After 6", I quit. Actually it depends on the ring on the schonstedt. I think I would be claustrophobic on that one.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Marker? What say you?

Did a survey where the calculated point was right next to a tree. Been 50 years since it was last seen. Pulled out the metal detector and it rang re...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I should have saved the photo

One original marker with two reference markers.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Stake Whiskers

I used pink whiskers and put a lath next to it so the construction guys have targets!?ÿ ?ÿThen come back and restake, and restake, and restake......

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Automating Pre-Calcs?

Best practice, in my experience, is to get the original CAD base to work from.?ÿ?ÿ ?ÿ And that doesn't work because they are usually flawed too.

4 years ago
Page 1 / 46