AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mattsib79
mattsib79
@mattsib79
Free
Joined: January 27, 2011 7:11 am
Last seen: May 23, 2026 1:22 pm
Topics: 46 / Replies: 330
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: See you at PLSO today?

Good to see you here today! The attendance did get better as the day went on. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How Long Between GPS Control/Boundary Corner Occupations?

@scott-bordenet With 4 constellations (2) 5 min sessions will be fine with base/rover with the baselines you are using. When using 2 constellat...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Who takes care of this where you are?

In Hardin, Hart, Larue, Henry, Spencer and Warren, Edmonson Counties in Ky do. I am not sure which other counties require it.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Our "friends": TICKS

I suggest "Insect Shield Your Own Clothes". I have my clothes treated every year. I get 1 maybe 2 ticks on me a year and that is it. Well worth the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Was asked for advice on this one, see what you thinkƒ??

I think you are correct in your suggestion. The owner of Lot 4 only has rights in that part of the ground that lies within Lot 4 per the plat in the ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Questions after a survey disagreement

I have seen things like that in a couple of subdivisions along Rough River Lake.?ÿ Although I would assume it has happened along many of the lakes bui...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Questions after a survey disagreement

I have found things similar to this on rare occasion from surveys done in the 50's around certain lakes.?ÿ They would run a traverse line around the l...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Recommendations on single or dual L1-L2 for OPUS Static only

I would recommend a Javad Triumph 2 receiver. Iƒ??ve had mine for years and holds up well. Upgradable to RTK at any time in the future.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: BRx7 vs. Javad

@scott-bordenet?ÿ I calculate points in the field all of the time. I use Jfield on a Triumph LS+. One of the things I like the most is I can do Cogo ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Best practise for surveying boundaries?

Errors can be found in total station surveys as well. It is all a matter of procedures.?ÿ I have used GNSS equipment for legal boundary surveys for y...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedicated Right of Way "Easement" or "Fee Simple"?

@warren-smith?ÿ What are the requirements for this position? ?ÿI am not licensed there but believe I could sit for the exam. I have heard it is a rea...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedicated Right of Way "Easement" or "Fee Simple"?

@dave-karoly Thank you for that.?ÿ I had overlooked the Clerks and Board of Supervisors Certification.?ÿ?ÿ ?ÿ It appears as though by that statement...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: ISO - Precision Surveying Solutions DC 50 Data Collector

Shoot me a message. I know the guy who made them.?ÿ

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Which Javad Package ?

@bruce-small I sent you a PM.

5 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: @ Oregon GNSS Users Group in Redmond, OR

Was a really good class. I especially was intrigued at the geology speaker. Using PPP to determine earthquake displacement. Very interesting indeed.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you relax and take your mind away from work?

I go hunting in a place that has no cell signal.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for maps and/or use of Public lidar data

@john-putnam?ÿ The nice thing about global mapper is you can export a grid of nodes of just the area you want. Then create your surface in Civil 3D o...

5 years ago
Page 1 / 19