AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
yswami
yswami
@yswami
Free
Joined: June 17, 2013 11:49 am
Topics: 75 / Replies: 873
Reply
RE: Hired a PLS today

> > He came and spent almost 3 hours touring around the property on a mule. I know what you are thinking...this is Kawasaki Mule UTV. > > ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired a PLS today

> It might be a good idea to ask the Surveyor if he could set his pipes in concrete. A few good reasons include that it is much easier for the per...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired a PLS today

> Surveying in Hawaii is not that easy, there are a lot of overlaps and gaps all over the place, especially in your area, where it is not that deve...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired a PLS today

> Be patient Swami and all of your questions will be answered in good time. I'm certain that if you coordinate with your PLS, he could set a tempor...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired a PLS today

> Time to kick back and let your newly-hired PLS do his thing. All we can do here is second guess. That will probably not be very helpful.Thanks ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired a PLS today

> I would let the PLS do his work, evaluate the pipes set by the other surveyor, and make decisions based upon the deeds and what evidence he finds...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 45
Views: 1196
Reply
RE: Red Tape

Hawaiian Post> Andy's idea would work. Each owner would have 1/3 interest in the land. A separate survey map can be drafted showing each 1/3 intere...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring - Ring

> I have a standard email I send out that gives a complete breakdown of the work involved for a boundary survey and have found that people are more...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: System

> How do you keep up with returning phone calls, scheduling jobs, getting out maps, returning emails, etc?...I guess what I'm asking is how do you ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603 Batteries/Cord

> Anyone have a good supplier of the "brick" batteries for the radio? I'm also looking for one of the high quality 12 volt power cords, not the che...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Back2Basics: Surveying with True Azimuth

> You could easily work in azimuths only. You could assume your beginning azimuth if you didn't actually use a compass or do a stellar observation...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Back2Basics: Surveying with True Azimuth

> A few years ago, I was doing a survey over Thanksgiving weekend. Since I work at the surveying toy store, I was using equipment from our stock o...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Back2Basics: Surveying with True Azimuth

> It might help if you refer to "Just pushing the button" as "Zeroing the instrument", and "the backsight" as "The zero line". I've found that seem...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Back2Basics: Surveying with True Azimuth

> Back before data collectors and computers, when everything was done with a theodolite, we would survey everything with true azimuths on construct...

13 years ago
Page 41 / 48