Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
> Got asked to be on a panel for a webinar about the new Biggars/Waters act and how the changes at FEMA are affecting homeowners. > > I'm sp...
Williams Heavy IndustriesAloha, Perry: you are having fun with the website right? I couldn't help it...got to ask!:-)
Tennessee Walker Mule> Ah, yes!! Lived in Honolulu for three years while I was in the Army. This was WAY back in the late 60's, early 70's. Still m...
Universal Truths in measurement> > Survey is a very metaphysical already as it is...One just need to be aware of the discipline, concentration a...
> "If he knows before hand that you want to place the concrete, it might be better to place the concrete, and then set the monument in the concrete...
Metaphysical surveying of the day> it is kind of ironic because since you are the "swami'... we should be asking you the questions.. 😉 > metap...
Tennessee Walker Mule> > ... asked questions, been respectful, listened to advice, hired someone when you knew you needed help, asked more quest...
Tennessee Walker Mule> You are one of the best non-surveyors on this forum. You have asked questions, been respectful, listened to advice, hired so...
> Trick = hammer.:good: Aloha, Jim: I like the answer...
Tennessee Walker Mule>"put the pipe in the puka and surround it with concrete". Aloha: Wow! Nice to see some use the word "puka" here! :party:
> > If you are setting property corners... Why would you be driving over them? (I try to stay of my neighbors land w/ heavy equipment.)Aloha, P...
> > >> > > > I have a related question...> > When you drive a pipe what is your tolerance? Or what is the acceptable tolera...
> we generally set 40" #5 rebars and pound them in so that 12" is exposed. After setting the frontage pins on a job, we came back the next day an...
Tennessee Walker Mule> Nothing wrong with mules, mine is a Tennessee Walker Mule named Mule, stands about 16 1/2 hands. Getting old enough now to l...
> I used to live on Kauai and surveyed there for 5 years before moving to Maui.Aloha, Anthony: That's wonderful, no wonder you are familiar with K...