AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
yswami
yswami
@yswami
Free
Joined: June 17, 2013 11:49 am
Topics: 75 / Replies: 873
Reply
RE: Back2Basics: Surveying with True Azimuth

> Since the computer lacks magic pixies to answer questions, it uses the coordinates stored under point numbers to 'inverse' the bearing between po...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Back2Basics: Surveying with True Azimuth

> We survey, collect data or traverse around something using angles and distances, we use Degrees, Minute and Seconds for angles and feet to expres...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Back2Basics: Surveying with True Azimuth

> I'm not sure but I think it means the software puts the azimuth in for the backsight instead of zero. FS minus BS = angle right.> Aloha, Dave...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 27
Views: 2028
Reply
RE: Trimble 5601 Internal Battery

Trimble 5603 Internal Battery> I only say that because Trimble service software would be needed to reset the dates that the next message pops up. ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble with Parani SD1000, Trimble 5603

Parani SD1000 WORKS with Trimble 5603> > Which antennas are you using with your SD1000?> > The only problem I have had with the Parani'a i...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble with Parani SD1000, Trimble 5603

Getting off topic ... but ...> The answer is yes. I used do it this way when I used my son in the summers . I would run the data collector from th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble with Parani SD1000, Trimble 5603

Parani SD1000 WORKS with Trimble 5603> :good: :good: :good: :good: > > I'm interested in this setup, too. Keep us posted on the range.> &...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble with Parani SD1000, Trimble 5603

Parani SD1000 WORKS with Trimble 5603> Aloha,> > So glad to hear you got it working. I should have thought to ask about the Null modem adapt...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble with Parani SD1000, Trimble 5603

Range On A Parani> To increase your range there is a longer antenna. If I recall the normal antenna is 1", the longer one 3". I do not have that u...

13 years ago
Page 42 / 48