Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Thanks people that was very helpful God bless America
Hi,check, in the configurations, where the data is stored: maybe it is stored to the controller.
more picsThank you very much for the offer, but it turn out to be complicated and expensive.Thanks again,Yazeed
more picsI am in Congo-Brazzaville.you can check with DHL or UPS. I am ready to pay the charge of delivery.
more picsCan you ship it abroad?
here is the header of the file: 2.10 OBSERVATION DATA M (MIXED) RINEX VERSION / TYPEGpsAssistant (20120221) ...
Hi Alan,the version is 2.40thank you
Thank you so much it was very helpfulmy email address is: [email protected] again
very interesting..but according to the map, it was only done in Luandathank you
Hey Cristof,the instrument above the old building is an old Zmax GPS receiver (Ashtec).I was processing base line to another point far about 70km. I k...
thier original Datum called Camacupa Based on Clark 1880 ellipsoid.done by the Portuguese.there were no official transformations parameters from camac...
I am gonna go with 'no'. the site was under the equator line.check these coordinates: 8°37'59.94"S, 13°24'28.88"E
yeah.... I was so exhausted then. Imagine to walk all day long and then to climb that cliff with all the materials on the back!!! but this is what lan...
these are several different jobs that I did in Angola in the years 2008-210the one with the boat: it is a flooded valley (40kmX40Km). the area was eff...