AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
wilba
wilba
@wilba
Free
Joined: August 17, 2014 4:18 pm
Topics: 10 / Replies: 42
Reply
RE: How old is this tree?

As an idea if you use a regular long auger bit.Then use a cheep usb borescope attched to phone. Might be possible to count the rings?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon Communication Interface Manual

A side effect of taking trying to code my own Android data recorder.I have the control codes to get and set temperature and pressure.Whist I'm in the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon Communication Interface Manual

One of the difficult parts to decode was a random character following the main text. egSOH Start of HeadingC Uppercase CT Uppercase TSTX Start of Tex...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon Communication Interface Manual

John Hamilton, post: 385298, member: 640 wrote: ... Carlson and other third party DC makers don't support the Trimble gear that it must not be possibl...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon Communication Interface Manual

John Hamilton, post: 385296, member: 640 wrote: Very interesting to me that the document has both the Trimble and Nikon logo. I wish they would releas...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon Communication Interface Manual

The Parani works really well simple to setup now controlling total station without the pc from phone!

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 954
Reply
RE: Android COGO app

Thanks all for your suggestions. 🙂 I have started coding one myself. It's in a very basic stage at the moment. Search for "cogo wah"But it should not...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android COGO app

Thanks. I not sure the cordinate system will give me the correct scale factor. UK OSGB What i am tying to do is replicate the logic of my Nikon total ...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1565
Reply
RE: Sprinter 150M, data transfer

To round this off if you register your product on the Leica MyWorld Website you get access to relevant software drivers etc.There is currently...DataL...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sprinter 150M, data transfer

squowse, post: 378790, member: 7109 wrote: Yes I managed to get the cable on the left working (on windows 7 64 bit) with right driver. It was a right ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sprinter 150M, data transfer

Any luck with this? I have sent a support email to Leica.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Smooth Surfaces, what do you use?

Thanks for your replies. I had some of this... and i have used impact adhesive to glue it to some chunks of 18mm plywood. No sign at all of slipping ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1006
Reply
RE: comment on my 1st Star*Net project

The error analysis section in their adjustment report showing error ellipses, which looks to be round about 10mm.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: comment on my 1st Star*Net project

squowse, post: 376810, member: 7109 wrote: They're not putting their reputation on the line there!I think "average limit" must mean something else or ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: comment on my 1st Star*Net project

Kent McMillan, post: 376770, member: 3 wrote: I don't see anything necessarily wrong with using an older total station if it is functioning well, but ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: comment on my 1st Star*Net project

Kent McMillan, post: 376746, member: 3 wrote: My first thought is that assuming that the other surveyor's coordinates are absolutely free of any error...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: comment on my 1st Star*Net project

Mark Mayer, post: 376744, member: 424 wrote: Ditto on Kent's remarks. In order to do this up really right we would need to know which grid zone you ...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 3