AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
wilba
wilba
@wilba
Free
Joined: August 17, 2014 4:18 pm
Topics: 10 / Replies: 42
Reply
RE: comment on my 1st Star*Net project

Kent McMillan, post: 376743, member: 3 wrote: Okay, so is this pretty much what your network looks like? If so, it would be a good idea to move the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: comment on my 1st Star*Net project

As far as i understand it...We have a national grid OSGB36 with Newlyn DatumTo convert between GNNS observations we use OSTN02 and OSGM02 (geoid) The ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: comment on my 1st Star*Net project

Thank you KentYou might be horrified by the inaccuracy of my surveying! I still have not quite got my head completely around scale factors.Starnet tel...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 27
Views: 1698
Reply
RE: Fwd: Google opens up GNSS raw observables

I don't know if its possible to do RTK with L1 only?And about time the UK opens up its real-time OS correction network!Hopefully will push down the pr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The trig pillars that helped map Great Britain

I'm an occasional Trigpointer! trigpointing.uk Wished we had the OPUS system in the UK though.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 plotter drivers

I suppose if its a new pc then its probably 64bit? And you have tried the win 8.1 drivers to no effect?As a very inelegant work round can you use the ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How can I check if equipment is stolen?

I would insist on a photo of the serial number. Also i did think from eBay's point of view they could have a serial number option on the sellers page ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How can I check if equipment is stolen?

Yes i would not expect the serial number to be given before the auction ended.On 2 occasions i have successfully bid but refused to pay because they w...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How can I check if equipment is stolen?

In the UK i have was planning on using I see they have a US register also.In the past buying on eBay. If the seller does not give up the serial numbe...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Large Format Scanners

I would get a quote from large format scanning services and post them off.When I have had stuff scanned it has not been all that cheap. I have tried t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Weir Detail

Instead of a weir have you considered...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 2368
Reply
RE: Trimble R8

Thank you allA video on Trimble GPS Configurator.The emulator sounds interesting though 🙂

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8

So just to check, can you configure and start logging _with_ a laptop but _without_ a Trimble data collector? I don't (won't have) one!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R8

It is a Trimble R8 Model 2.The manual I have states...The Trimble R8 receiver logs GPS data internally on 6 Mb of internalmemory. 1 hours logging = 10...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 987
Reply
RE: GPS construction stake out and metal buildings

> I am using a rotary laser to get the forms all level. I don't have a laser measure. This is my project at my place and I am trying to do it with ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS construction stake out and metal buildings

How about a laser messure. I find them excellent, can be put on a camera tripod and are not that expensive. Use it in the evening if you can't see the...

11 years ago
Page 2 / 3