Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
I was drinking a cold dope while reading this. It was refreshing.
hlbennettpls, post: 359825, member: 10049 wrote: I've done this as well, but with what I would consider legitimate survey business and surveyors. Wha...
Pacific Flyway, liberal limits, longer season......I'm going to need a mifi, I like to be out in field even if I'm doing office work. One bonus to tha...
Bill Davies, post: 358647, member: 11285 wrote: Hey Brad, did we work together in Indiana for Schneider Engineering?I'm in the same boat, I don't thin...
How's the duck hunting?
Copies of plats I've done? No problem. Copies of my research? Not a chance.
FWIW, I used one of these daily for years and never had a radio issue with the satels.
cptdent, post: 359275, member: 527 wrote: Now THAT would be fun!! Check their FaceBook page. Their costs and hours are down a bit.You mat get a secon...
Richard, post: 359103, member: 833 wrote: I took awesome photo through a periscope in Hawaii.It was very impressive with cross-hairs.I've never had mu...
Version 12.50
"Harmonious" doesn't lend itself to adverse possession.
I gave a thumbs down when I realized it was 45 minutes long, lol.
joabmc, post: 358591, member: 10395 wrote: DWS made my life a living he!! While working on design and layout of 100s of them. I'm confident that the ...
Bill93, post: 357744, member: 87 wrote: But you may later find that the question should have been "how accurate will it eventually need to be?" There...
My first day ever in surveying I was told "the measure of a good surveyor is knowing how accurate he needs to be".
SC has no statewide recording requirements, as mentioned above by Tommy Young, but each individual county does IF you are creating a new parcel or roa...