AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
wgd
wgd
@wgd
Free
Joined: September 28, 2013 8:57 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 123
Reply
RE: Finally, A poo stick that does the job

I always use an old 100' reel tape with a piece of rebar taped to the end.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetooth DC to NonBT Instrument....

Lee D, post: 379001, member: 7971 wrote: I don't know what a Topcon 311 is but I don't think it's robotic.... Nomad has a 9 pin port if I'm not mistak...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1041
Reply
RE: Survey with $75 of equipment. What would you choose?

You wanna turn angles on the cheap? Forget the compass, use the tape and measure the diagonals.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your go to tool?

Find corners and ties. Set up base. Tie in and shoot corners and ties. Check numbers against existing plat. Box it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your go to tool?

Holy Cow, post: 375409, member: 50 wrote: Based on how you bill out which will give you the greatest profit when all is said and done. I would rather...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Are property owners angrier than usual?

I was working in a subdivision this morning and was looking for adjoiner's corners as none of the subject property's were in place. Garage door opens ...

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Snakes

gschrock, post: 369145, member: 556 wrote: Not a lot of snakes on this side of the mountains, but would find in job files some mystery DC codes to ind...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Splash One Drone

Or make an attachment to the bottom that you can dangle a bunch of nylon sewing thread from and launch yours to a position above theirs and descend un...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Splash One Drone

I was thinking more of a drone with a crash bar mounted all around it. When someone invades your space with theirs, launch yours and take theirs out o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Mountain Mold and Die, Inc

Around here that's known as "Bowater Blue" after the Bowater Timber Co. Also, just about every timber cruiser uses it to tally trees so it's hard to ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Jeff Lucas Column This Month

Holy Cow, post: 366405, member: 50 wrote: On the specific topic of measurement of stock piles and quarries, I have always wondered just how critical ...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 7