AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 11, 2026 10:06 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Topic
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 1015
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700 / R7 date log file is 2004, not 2023. how to set receiver time and date?

@john-hamilton You can also upload it right here in the forum (using the file attachment icon) and it will stay in our Documents area without expirati...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: A peer's website

Wow, that's..... really sad.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Distance

The server was having major issues all day yesterday. I finally got it fixed last night plus I managed to speed it up significantly. 🙂 Thank you for...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Surveyor Halloween costume ideas

Ok, I'll start. Bloody plumb bob 😱

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1052
Reply
RE: Forum search

I searched for "PC build" in the forum search bar and got this:/p> It's a few lines down the list.

3 years ago
Page 23 / 304