Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 11, 2026 10:06 am
Last seen: October 11, 2026 10:06 am
Follow
RE: Dimensions 2023
Can't say I'm going but I did add it to the RPLS.com Calendar. 🙂
3 years ago
Forum
RE: Disposal of survey caps
A coffee grinder?! 🤣
3 years ago
RE: Disposal of survey caps
Interestingly, I still have a storage tub of plastic caps for Oregon and brass tags for Arizona from many years ago...
3 years ago
RE: Steve Parrish has passed away
From the Nevada Association of Land Surveyor's Facebook page: It is with deep sadness and heavy hearts that we inform you of the loss of our dear frie...
3 years ago
Forum
3 years ago
Forum
RE: iGage - iG5 GNSS receiver for sale
That might be a record!
3 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1193
RE: The state of the Profession (in Oregon)
When I was a member/President of my local AzPLS chapter, we attended job fairs at high schools. Having an instrument setup and demonstrations of how t...
3 years ago
Forum