Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 10, 2026 10:59 am
Last seen: October 10, 2026 10:59 am
Follow
RE: Oregon land survey law workshop
I took this class prior to licensure and it was amazing! It made taking the Oregon-specific test a breeze.
2 years ago
Forum
RE: New Politics & Religion (P&R) Forum
Keeping you logged in has everything to do with cookies being stored by your browser on your computer. Also, if you are being greeted when visiting th...
2 years ago
Forum
RE: New Politics & Religion (P&R) Forum
I have been asked many times over the years, mostly on Facebook, why I never post anything political. The reason is simple: No one in the history of m...
2 years ago
Forum
RE: New Politics & Religion (P&R) Forum
🤓 Thanks to everyone that has already requested access! I had something similar setup in the previous format, but only a couple of folks took ...
2 years ago
Forum
RE: Terry Dotson
Oh man, I'm really sorry to hear this. We used his tools alongside Carlson for many years. Perhaps he'll now enhance the mapping process of the heaven...
2 years ago
Forum