AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Wendell
Wendell
@wendell
Admin
Joined: June 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Last seen: October 10, 2026 10:59 am
Topics: 880 / Replies: 5183
Reply
RE: Jack Willson | Land Clearing Enthusiast

Welcome! We're glad to have you. 😊

1 year ago
Reply
RE: New Member

Welcome! I'm not sure how I missed this post when you posted it, but my apologies for not responding sooner. Thank you for joining our little forum ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: New Member

Welcome! So glad to have you here. 🙂 If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message or email [email protected]

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Best way to recruit a PLS to an established company?

You could add a job listing to our Jobs board.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Looking for Trimble SX10 Service Manual

Emily Johnson-Daniels sent the PDF to me via LinkedIn after she saw your post in her feed. Her profile is here:/p> I have attached the PDF that she ...

1 year ago
Reply
2 years ago
Reply
RE: Questions for Flat Earth Discussions

The Earth is definitely flat. We can scientifically determine this with a simple coin toss. If head's, it's flat. If tail's, it's... flat.

2 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: is this a transit or a theodolite ? where can I find K+E user/service manuals ? here's an auction item just like mine: -removed link-

You have to have a few posts under your belt before the security system will allow you to include links. If you want to send the link to webmaster@rpl...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Thinking of starting my own business. What advice do those of you have?

About 20 years ago, I started a land surveying business in Oregon. Prior to that, I had been working as a land surveyor (since 1986) but also spent so...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member!

Welcome, Cathy! Good luck on your upcoming exam. 🙂

2 years ago
Page 12 / 304