AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
warren ward PLS CO OK
warren ward PLS CO OK
@warren-ward-pls-co-ok
Free
Joined: March 1, 2017 9:22 pm
Topics: 28 / Replies: 168
Reply
RE: Did you know?

Not my home state, but Lake Wobegon, Minnesota, according to Garrison Keiler, author of "Lake Wobegon Days", was a "survey mistake".?ÿ ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Before Modern Surveyors

while we are on this sub-topic:?ÿ During the time that MSUD had a 4 year degree program, and during the several years that this debate took place, Wes...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Before Modern Surveyors

In this day and age - it is not too far fetched to conceive of a freshman class of surveyors, introduced to todays most modern technological tools, an...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Before Modern Surveyors

Jitterboogie - I hear ya man. I had failed twice as a music major in my previous life. I had been licensed for 6 years, in the days when you were ment...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1552
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1256
Reply
RE: Dogs in the field

Bragging about 'Nash, my 5 year old Australian Shepherd. He usually goes everywhere with me. As an Aussie, he instinctively WANTS to follow instructio...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1118
Reply
RE: Fixing Waders

ok, I've got a tube of aquaseal - will fix waders get back out there in the river for cross sections! thanks as always

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 989
Reply
RE: Okie Legals

I am not particularly good at educating title companies or lawyers. Ironically, case law has established that a property line is something that exists...

8 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 16
Views: 1328
Reply
RE: Virginia Counties to use GIS to adjust boundary

Hey, just make an app to resolve that boundary! more work for us! ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: MORE HELP WITH TRIMBLE WIFI DISCONNECT

well, I tried re-booting, and now it works. I'm a genius. back to work. I am really behind now.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: EDM history

As a 13 year old working for a local private crew in 1973, when we had need for long distances and triagulation, dad would rent an AGA, which would pr...

8 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: DWG TO TIFF??

Lee, I have "acrobat reader DC", but it apparently only lets me save to pdf, from pdf. Please tell me what kind of adobe to get and install, and I sho...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DWG TO TIFF??

Hi Lee, long story, but can not send pdf, must send tiff. I've never done that. If I save dwg to pdf, can you explain how to convert to tiff in Carlso...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: DWG TO TIFF??

ok - and do I have to install Irfanview? How would I make this work? thank ?ÿ

8 years ago
Page 1 / 10