AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
vectormechanic
vectormechanic
@vectormechanic
Free
Joined: February 5, 2021 4:18 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 9
Reply
RE: The easement is to be located after pipeline is installed

Thank you all for your responses, they have mostly cleared things up for me. I was questioning whether a future action can alter the conveyance, but i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: The easement is to be located after pipeline is installed

Thank you all for your responses, they have mostly cleared things up for me. I was questioning whether a future action can alter the conveyance, but i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: The easement is to be located after pipeline is installed

If the as-built location controls, is there any limit to how much the location can deviate from the recorded description? I feel like at some point th...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Old plats for wall art mounted on linen from old plat books

Any in SW Wyoming or Utah? How about Baggs, WY? I’m happy to do $15 each as well.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Architect wanting to gather and stake own information

The first thing that comes to my mind is utilizing swing ties. Your project will already have control set since you say you are planning to supplement...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it just me?

I'm with you - I start at 1, not 0. I don't really understand starting at 100 or 101.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: deed copiers

And then you have deeds that carry forward a tax description from 1941 which only contains shorthand bearings and distances and none of the bounds con...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lot 58 - What do you think?

The line extending from ƒ??58ƒ? appears to cross the 64th line to me, indicating that the lot also crosses the line. The 808ƒ?? distance given for th...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1034