AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
TOPO1
TOPO1
@topo1
Free
Joined: October 8, 2018 5:58 pm
Last seen: August 18, 2026 7:57 pm
Topics: 8 / Replies: 17
Reply
RE: WEBSITE FOR KINEMATIC SURVEY POST-PROCESS (STOP AND GO)

Yes, for drone kinematics, post-processing can be performed by simply uploading the converted file to rinex. However, for on-foot kinematic surveys (s...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: WEBSITE FOR KINEMATIC SURVEY POST-PROCESS (STOP AND GO)

Guys, I thank you all for your interest in the topic. This last point is exactly what I was looking for. I hope it helps others as well.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: WEBSITE FOR KINEMATIC SURVEY POST-PROCESS (STOP AND GO)

Yes, I'm familiar with that program. The problem is that for stop-and-go post-processing, the software requires you to attach the .csv file generated ...

2 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: PROBLEM WITH RAW DATA STORAGE IN CARLSON LAYOUT

cgi2099 thanks for replying. I've attached images of the folders created in the collector's internal memory, so I don't think that's the problem.

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1861
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 436
Reply
RE: PROBLEM WITH BLUETOOTH CONNECTION IN SURVPC 6.07

Ok Mark thanks. The solution is to migrate to another newer or older version ... I will try

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: NGS FILES TRIMBLE BUSINESS CENTER

@jim-frame Agree. It's frustrating.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS FILES TRIMBLE BUSINESS CENTER

@geeoddmike The problem is that TBC uses custom .ngs files that differ in the values used for the "UP" offset in both L1 and L2, and the truth so far ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 763
Reply
RE: TBC Antenna Configuration Utility

For example, for the CHCX900S-OPUS file the values used for the "UP" offset in both L1 and L2 differ from the information taken from the NOAA antenna ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC Antenna Configuration Utility

Good day.Unfortunately the post process continues to fail. I have snapshots of the files used and some questions about the configuration of the .ngs f...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC Antenna Configuration Utility

Excellent Mark! Thank you very much.I will implement it and comment on the results.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC Antenna Configuration Utility

Hello Mark, good morning.I followed the instructions in your tutorial, customized my antenna files with the .ini - .ngs extension, introduced the .jpg...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 717
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC 6.09

I am using the google translator. I think I can help you with the SURVPC version 6.05 / 6.07 installer, which are the ones I keep on my PC. Write to m...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: TBC Antenna Configuration Utility

The only option is to modify the "Antennas.xml" file. Has someone been able to do it?

6 years ago
Page 1 / 2