AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
tommy-young
tommy-young
@tommy-young
Free
Joined: September 22, 2010 7:08 pm
Last seen: April 14, 2026 2:30 pm
Topics: 215 / Replies: 2190
Reply
RE: Returning to Private sector post Federal work

@stlsurveyor I received a letter in the mail from a St. Louis firm about a month ago. If I wasn't so tied down to West Tennessee, the money would hav...

6 months ago
Reply
RE: WARNING! WARNING!

This is why several companies, such as AT&T, require that when the driver parks, to put out cones around the vehicle. The driver is then forced t...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Zone AE

I'm guessing the controversy here is because you can't have septic lines in Zone AE? They allow that in my area. If was confronted with this situati...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Retirement six years later.

I'm not sure that I'll have a regular retirement. Maybe I will, but I enjoy doing this too much.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: In my time as a surveyor

  I took a hiatus from this forum and was looking through some old posts of mine. I am bumping this thread because everyone needs to read the ...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Looking for Updated List of Online Degrees

East Tennessee State University has an online program.

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Senior Rights after sale

Senior rights are about the creation of the lots, not necessarily whose deed gets recorded first. If mine and my neighbors lot were both carved out o...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring ring

Lot owner: I'm into it with my neighbor. It's an easy survey. The lot is in a well platted subdivision. There's not much room for dispute he...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I just don't believe it needed to be commented on

This might be a good place to add this gem from the old forum.

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 886
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 1173
Reply
RE: Deral "TrimbleMan" Paulk has passed away

So sorry to hear that news. Life is so funny, Deral did so much good for his buddy suffering from cancer, and we all came together for that. As a c...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deral "TrimbleMan" Paulk has passed away

I had always intended to take him to lunch on one of my many trips to Paducah. The trips became fewer over the last few years and I never did. He wa...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: illinois Licensing procedure

I hope you have a better experience with Illinois than I had with Indiana. They tabled my application once for a lack of documents without telling me...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Two words for you if you choose to take this survey: Upfront payment.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: In my time as a surveyor

Good experience is expensive. A working title for Uncle Paden’s memoirs. Indeed. The world will miss out on a lot if those memoirs aren't pu...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 121