AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
tim-reed
tim-reed
@tim-reed
Free
Joined: July 20, 2010 1:42 pm
Topics: 22 / Replies: 82
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 385
Reply
RE: GOOGLE EARTH FOR DUMMIES

If your drawing is scaled to ground I don't think it will work.?ÿ If the base point of your scale factor is 0,0 then you will notice a significant shi...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: R= vs L= Quick Question

L= Length of Curve, or Arc Length. R= Radius of Curve. Delta= Angular difference of the radial lines intersecting the two end points of the curve know...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Freezing spray paint

I always just tell people I've been out tagging train cars all afternoon!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Unique Control Station Name

From Poontang is a punch made from the fermented juice from the rare, very bushy poonberry tree. It became immensely popular during colonial times, w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss IMU's

Twitterbugs / AKA Geophysical Seismic Exploration guys.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's discuss IMU's

I've used both the Applanix POS, and the ZUPT back packs. Great for staking rough line in heavy canopy if you can live with 10-15' horizontal error i...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4Pro taking too many pictures

Do you use DJI Go or Go4? It's the underlying nav software and might be overriding Pix4D capture? Check your Go settings for camera and make sure it...

9 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: FAA Airspace Request a Waiver/Airspace Authorization

I just got my waiver granted yesterday to fly within class D airspace. I'm just testing the system by asking to fly my office. It took nearly 90 day...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: No Ground Control Needed.

I don't buy it. Without omega, phi, and kappa orientation of each camera station you don't have all the math. You would need a super accurate IMU al...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Shopping - What Kind of Tablet do I need?

I use both iOS and Android. Pix4D capture is always about two releases newer on Android and generally works better. GO4 runs well on either platform...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: L1 only RTK

Paul, even though the Emlid RTK system is L1 only, couldn't you essentially model the ionosphere using the delay between GPS/Glonass?

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1290
Reply
RE: Pix4d to Civil 3d

Pix4D can do some basic point classification between ground and non-ground points. Take the cloud into Global Mapper to further classify points to ve...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone -vs- Google

retry Attached files

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Bench Mark magnetic material?

Every time I find a non-ferrous mark I always drop a little rare earth magnet on top before re-burying. What I hate the most is steel fence posts near...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 860
Page 1 / 6