Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
I've been running a Topcon DS Series 5 second robot with a Tesla collector. I cringed at the thought of spending $25,000 but now I don't know what I w...
I use the D5. I hated the price (around $500) but I cant live without it. The red dot sucks in the bright daylight but the video screen works good in ...
JEFLS, post: 349892, member: 1771 wrote: I have an opportunity to obtain the records of a retired surveyor.He was in business for about forty years.Hi...
JEFLS, post: 349892, member: 1771 wrote: I have an opportunity to obtain the records of a retired surveyor.He was in business for about forty years.Hi...
Holy Cow, post: 345000, member: 50 wrote: Do people become surveyors because they are addicted to math or do people who become surveyors then become a...
Similar to Nate, I use high stakes, 6d nails and these targets I make out of reflective tape and 3/8" hose. They slip on the heads of the nails. I set...
Paul D, post: 342702, member: 323 wrote: I don't believe you can trim out an area with the GRANIT data, one option would be to have a separate drawing...
Paul D, post: 342699, member: 323 wrote: If the site you are working on is in NH you can download the shp file from GRANIT. Ive tried that, but all I...
Paul D, post: 329806, member: 323 wrote: I hear you Thomas, this stuff happens every day it seems. Everyone is an expert except for the expert I guess...
Thanks guys. All very helpful info. I did not post that I do have a deed for the siding. That part is reproducible. I think I have the centerline figu...
John Giles, post: 323600, member: 57 wrote: Partitioning off 200 Acres from the main farm. Land owner wants to be there to define new dividing line. I...
Wendell, post: 323477, member: 1 wrote: Hey [USER=980]@Thomas Smith[/USER], what's your shirt size? Xtra largeThanks!
paden cash, post: 323104, member: 20 wrote: Hope you had your "BeerLeg.com" T-shirt on in the photos... Ha-ha! If I had one, I would have worn it!
Wow. What a jerk. I bet he didn't mind "the old surveyors" when he was looking for experience and a reference for his license. I would say he should t...