AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Thadd
Thadd
@thadd
Free
Joined: March 20, 2015 11:43 am
Last seen: June 15, 2026 9:36 pm
Topics: 12 / Replies: 66
Reply
RE: The Next Generation

Wow, I will be 40 at the end of the summer.The closest I see to the next generation is our intern who is the son of one of our field crew. It would s...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions on Ancient ROW Lines

spelling is impotent....................OH NO!There is a firm down the road: Moran Engineering Associates, LLC.

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 846
Reply
RE: Opinions on Ancient ROW Lines

I have run these a few different ways. Quite often, I will set stakes in the centerline at the estimated PC and PT of the way. I then take the lines...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Static Survey

RTK 1000 times then run a level loop to it.

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 498
Reply
Reply
RE: One heavy ring, ring...

That is awful. Young buck probably went to college and probably learned that every opinion, even the ones you do not agree with, has a value.Did the ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Attention CAD Experts

This sounds vaguely like GIS.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: HDS Laser Scanners...IN THE RAIN????

One of the sales reps took the scanner all over the country. He ran a garden hose over it while scanning and somehow it figured out what was good and...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Too Busy

I almost replied to this thread last night at 330 when I was reviewing a plan others submitted to hopefully wrap up a 10 year court battle.As of 330, ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How many epochs needed when using RTK?

I have used autotopo many times to trace a rapidly eroding barrier beach with the receiver on a backpack. [sarcasm]The results are perfect and you ca...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical angle

Your Kidding, Right?Your Kidding, Right?YOU'RE kidding, right?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Curiousity killed the cat...

Hijack - GapNah, it's all woods.I will prepare the plan, prepare a note describing how I held the sequential conveyance and the jr/sr rights, then sen...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Curiousity killed the cat...

Hijack - GapI was going to post one.I was going through research last night. I am surveying the first two conveyances out of a parcel. 3, 4 and 5 we...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 1150
Page 1 / 4