AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
T Ford
T Ford
@t-ford
Free
Joined: December 21, 2019 10:21 am
Last seen: September 8, 2026 4:45 pm
Topics: 9 / Replies: 85
Reply
RE: Warren v, Burnham

Interesting case to read about. I feel the appellant court nailed it. I’m very much impressed with the record of survey. Based on that alone, I wou...

2 months ago
Topic
1 year ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1944
Reply
RE: Trimble 5700 / R7 date log file is 2004, not 2023. how to set receiver time and date?

Could it be that the firmware for the 5700 is outdated? I remember some discussion about that several years ago.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: 6:41 P.M. and 103 F

This summer has been brutally hot. Even for Louisiana! What don't kill ya just makes you stronger. Drink my friend.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: History of Land Surveying in New Mexico

Thank you. That would be very interesting to read!

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1111
Reply
RE: Adjoining Deed References Wrong Property

I would go to the clerk of court office and start researching the title back to when the property was severed or created. Louisiana does not have a r...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1113
Reply
RE: Quarterline vs road center line

Quarter line. The road is obviously in the wrong place.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 727
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1258
Reply
RE: Startup Business Advice

Unless you marry rich woman, don't do it!!!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Startup Business Advice

I’m in the process of preparing to open a small civil engineering and land surveying firm. What is some advice you have? Is there anything that you w...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Curriculum Vitae

Whatever title you choose always remember to put emeritus behind it.?ÿ They eat that up.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: In need of 3rd party opinion on Survey for lawsuit

Thoughts??ÿ I think you have a very good expert in Tony Nettleman.?ÿ Forget the reviews.?ÿ Stay with who you already have.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ATTACHING PHOTOS TO ELEVATION CERTIFICATE

I just print the image, cut it out with a pair of scissors and then tape it to the fema sheet!?ÿ?ÿ

4 years ago
Page 1 / 5