Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
surveyortoo
Free
Joined: February 11, 2011 3:33 am
Follow
Forum
Replies: 7
Views: 441
RE: Anyone willing to share sample agreements, invoices, ect
me too, planning on heading out on my within the next year. [email protected]
13 years ago
Forum
RE: looking for work in SoCal
2 million people? this whole county doesnt have but 10,000! Could not imagine.
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Chalk it to experience.
I would still send them a bill for time worked, mostly to let them know how much time you already had in it.
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Pulled a deer tick off today
A tick? Dude its not been a good day in the field with out a baker's dozen on me at the end of the day.
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Does anyone use HP-48's?
Broke my 48 in the field about 6years ago. now I use an app on my phone for all my 48 thinking.
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Very Cool Summer
I agree, this summer has been great in NC
13 years ago
Forum
RE: FEMA elevation certificate and unimporved land
Thats the same thing I do
16 years ago
Forum