AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
surveyorjake
surveyorjake
@surveyorjake
Free
Joined: January 18, 2014 7:22 pm
Last seen: October 3, 2026 4:36 pm
Topics: 22 / Replies: 130
Topic
6 months ago
Replies: 6
Views: 1774
Reply
RE: What do you call this type of monument?

Dig around it. May be a witness to the real pipe in the ground!

6 months ago
Reply
RE: A memory from February 23, 2019

John, I did that one time about 40 years ago for a sewer outfall. Still get chills from it!

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Books by John Keen

I sent you an email. Let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks Jake

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Books by John Keen

@cnettleman2025

1 year ago
Forum
Topic
1 year ago
Replies: 7
Views: 2762
Reply
RE: Massachusetts Stone Bound Questions

Sometimes shining a light across the face after dark will show things more clearly. Works for tombstones.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Great History of Coast Survey/NGS Marks

That is a good article. Thanks for posting.

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1153
Reply
RE: You know you want one!

The way rookies love to stand on line, I'd have to start my own cemetery!

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Books by John Keen

Yes sir, I have several. $75.00 + shipping. How many would you like? You can message me.

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Land surveying law - John keen

Yes I do. Just let me know how many you would like. $75.00 plus shipping each. Message me your contact info and we will do the deal! Thanks, Jake

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: "I see dead people ... or do I?" Cemeteries in Subdivisions.

Is there a possibility that the graves were moved? If so, there should be a record of it. I have worked on several projects where that was the case. O...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 724
Reply
RE: Books by John Keen

Yes sir, I have multiple copies of each. Message me your contact info. $75.00 + shipping each.

3 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 8