Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Will the infrastructure you are laying out need to match existing features or will it all be new build? If existing features are there and will need t...
That's not a pincushion, that's someone playing pin the monument on the corner!
An old timer once recommended filling a sock with sulfur and beating it against pant legs as a deterrent, I used that method when I was in the field. ...
I don't know how much boundary you will be recovering but in my neck of the woods (or lack theroff) in West Texas, a UTV is invaluable. One can easily...
Andy Nold, post: 398303, member: 7 wrote: Anybody currently working in Block 45, PSL? I am not sure what part of 45 you are in, we have not done any ...
Kent McMillan, post: 397076, member: 3 wrote: BTW, if you haven't read Powell's report, it's worth a look as a very good summary of the history and st...
arctan(x), post: 397056, member: 6795 wrote: Give me a call tomorrow around anywhere from 10-2, surveyor_a.469 850 2757.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A ...
Kent McMillan, post: 397054, member: 3 wrote: Of course, Jacob Kuechler's field book is on file at the GLO, as well (Map/Doc #3050).His field book ref...
Kent McMillan, post: 397040, member: 3 wrote: McCombs evidently found the distance between K-7 and K-8 to be 1862 vrs. I think that I'd want to examin...
Yes sir, the patents were issued with the 1447 vr width however I believe I know within a few vrs where K6 was located based on a good deal of evidenc...
Have any of you West Texas guys done any work in Blocks 58 and 59, T1 and T2 of the T and P in this same area? We are scratching our heads a bit espec...
Loyal, post: 395616, member: 228 wrote: No.If you walk South a mile, then East a Mile, and shoot a bear. Then walk a mile North back to camp...then wh...
Arctan, I didn't make it to San Marcos this year, do you work from the midland area? We are in the process of following the construction of those bloc...
Here is the letter I am referring to extracted from the sketch file. Attached files Letter.pdf (223.3 KB)
Do you guys have any thoughts on Culberson county rolled sketch 48 which contains a letter to J Luchini from commissioner Jerry Sadler rejecting Luchi...
Sent you a message.
PolarityI have tried it before with good success. Personally I think it has a lot to do with magnetic fields and how they react with different people....
21- Florida a couple years ago, trimble gnss R8, ocean to ocean horizions!!
I know that with trimble GPS units you can get a folding measuring rod that is calibrated to give you the corect reading. im not sure if the have one ...