AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
superiorryan
superiorryan
@superiorryan
Free
Joined: February 21, 2018 12:02 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 51
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC

Windows tablets are by far the best data collectors IMO. I have a surface pro that I use for testing and never have any connection issues at all. In t...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Is anyone using SNIP as NTRIP caster?

If you're only using one base and not multiple different bases to build out a network, I would get an intuicom bridge and have that cast out your corr...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Spectra Precision SP20

Looks like they just posted a quick video too:

8 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC2 Running slow

Nope. You can do it with windows 10. I did it the other day on one of my old TSc2's.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 914
Reply
RE: TSC2 Running slow

I would take the jobs off it and do a complete os reinstall. Although The TSc2's are pretty old at this point though, you'll probably get some speed b...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Layout Advice

If you're doing concrete layout, get a Spectra Focus and Layout Pro. Nothing Topcon or any of the other brands offers is even close to the ease of use...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyors 2 and Leica TS 12

So I did a little digging, and if your handle is the RH15, the problem is going to solely come down to bluetooth. The cs10 and RH15 use bluetooth clas...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyors 2 and Leica TS 12

@spotteddotdog Which version of SurvCE are you running? Is it 5.08.19? ?ÿ I'm going to PM you some instructions with download links so you can try upd...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyors 2 and Leica TS 12

Which data collector are you using and how are you connecting? ?ÿ I know Leicas CS10 has a built in radio setup to be used with the TS12, and that Jun...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad's new total station

Posted by: Frank Willis Shawn, That thing looks remarkable. Low weight and convenience would likely greatly offset any complaint about pricing if the ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hotspot for TSC2

Turn off the 5Ghz wifi band too.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hotspot for TSC2

Try removing the password/security on the hotspot. That should get you going.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvCE

So it will definitely connect to version 5.0. I just recently connected to one a few days ago. You can also use Spectra Precisions survey pro as well....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SOKKIA iM SERIES ISSUE

Which version of SurvCE are you using? I'm assuming it has the correct drivers for the iM and you're not "making it work" right? ?ÿ Are you connecting...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

You could easily "resolve" it. Have you done the processing for aerials before? I find that its significantly faster and easier to spot the target whe...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

Posted by: leegreen I don't know, as they are not my targets. I noticed this in the web and thought it might be a good idea.?ÿ Myself, I have found th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble dongle license or network license

Id suggest getting the network license and installing it on an intel compute?ÿ ?ÿ The compute sticks are super cheap and extremely small. That way yo...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Physical one handed keyboard

Posted by: Plumb Bill Posted by: SuperiorRyan I found this quick, looks kinda interesting ?ÿ That would take some getting used-to, but for data colle...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: TOPCON HIPERLITE

Posted by: leegreen I don't use Hiper Lite anymore, as many radios have failed. I know of many for sale. But I now use Sokkia GCX and Hiper V's with S...

8 years ago
Page 2 / 3