AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Steve Emberson
Steve Emberson
@steve-emberson
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 12:19 pm
Topics: 10 / Replies: 196
Reply
RE: You're Obsolete...

@stlsurveyor is that a gas engine?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Machine Control Data Prep

And BTW, the surfaces you provided for our Leica demo were great. I might be reaching out in the future for overflow I can't get to.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Machine Control Data Prep

?ÿI had kicked around the idea of going into business modeling, until I priced a few jobs. I can't grasp why a model for a $10,000,000.00 grading job ...

7 years ago
Reply
8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 527
Reply
RE: Weird situation.......

Thanks for the reply. I like the history of it and it not being so damn pretentious. I'm thinking our next trip west will be there. Would Leadville be...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Weird situation.......

Off topic, but how is Ski Cooper? I've read alot about it and I really want to try it. I've hit all the Summit County mega resorts and prefer A-Basin ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Whew that was close

Was one of them C.R?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: so anybody else think?

The main thing holding drones back is the data size. If they can get the image and point cloud sizes on large projects more manageable it will be a re...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica base set up w/ Trimble

Did you try to set the 855 to easy ip? ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Using a SNB900 repeater with Trimble GCS900 and SCS900

Make sure it is set to easy ip and repeater source or repeater source 1.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Email blast

There is a virus/malware deal going around that we have been getting. The email looks like it is from a past client (that has been infected) with an a...

8 years ago
Page 1 / 11