AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Stephen Gould
Stephen Gould
@stephen-gould
Free
Joined: March 11, 2017 10:53 am
Topics: 1 / Replies: 5
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 509
Reply
RE: Certify to client's attorney?

I have heard over the years in discussions like this, that some charge per individual or company certified to...I like the clients that ask for a cert...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topo blunder

vertical is always the worst, you always prepare for the worst, set up checks, pay attention and still have a blunder. 😡

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topo blunder

Did you check to see if you used vertical or slant height when you entered HR or HI....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

kabonski, post: 417990, member: 1518 wrote: I will say that the Office of Professional Discipline is trying to do something at least. Whereas the sta...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?

Maine is also similar in that the Board will not go after other disciplines for unlicensed practice. The problem is the public doesn't understand what...

10 years ago