AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
stan-dardparallel
stan-dardparallel
@stan-dardparallel
Member Founder
Joined: November 16, 2010 11:32 pm
Last seen: August 31, 2026 10:13 pm
Topics: 33 / Replies: 16
Topic
Forum
Replies: 12
Views: 696
Topic
Reply
RE: What is it?

Did your father own a Hewlett-Packard distance meter?Yes, he bought a HP3800 new and used a 3820 later on. I still have the 3800. That explains why t...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1007
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1014
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 341
Topic
12 years ago
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 780
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 558
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 720
Reply
RE: Leading zeros and 1/2 spaces in autocad

It's an agency correction. It can't be forced.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 566
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 916
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 891
Reply
RE: Line Weights on Plat= Trouble in NC

I've never been completely satisfied with my own lineweights. If you have any links to survey/civil related weights, I'd appreciate them.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 776
Reply
RE: Slope Staking

In these parts, only the highway department marks slope stakes that way. Private surveyors typically write down the length of the lath and use notati...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Surveying Boots

I second the vote on Merrell. The model I've been wearing for about 6 years is the Phaser Peak which is similar to the one shown above. I get about ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Last Meeting Before we "let the dogs out".

I Believe North Will Prevail- 3rd voteI also believe north will prevail. Seems pretty simple in my mind and my biggest concern is that it seems pretty...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Time for a new survey truck box design

The thinner the betterA box with six 1/2" vertical dividers loses 3" of truck bed. That's a significant portion of turning a full size truck into a m...

15 years ago
Page 2 / 3