Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
stan-dardparallel
Member Founder
Joined: November 16, 2010 11:32 pm
Last seen: August 31, 2026 10:13 pm
Last seen: August 31, 2026 10:13 pm
Follow
3 years ago
Forum
Replies: 11
Views: 709
RE: California question- is it still a material discrepancy needing a Record of Survey?
@ric-moore Thank you Ric.?ÿ ?ÿ
5 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 1867
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 846
RE: Disgruntled client voicemail
It's my understanding that liens without a judgment backing them can simply be ignored. This probably varies by state but I will double check.
7 years ago
Forum
RE: Disgruntled client voicemail
I'll be taking him to court for payment. I realize I might not collect but I also figure I should experience the process at least once. Not particular...
7 years ago
Forum
9 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 1014
9 years ago
Forum
Replies: 9
Views: 1660
RE: Does anyone have any experience with the new Topcon GT or Sokkia IX robotics?
Are you happy with it? Any strange quirks or bugs I should know about? What software are you using and how does it interact? I know the Sokkia can ...
10 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 24
Views: 5177
RE: I can't find data for this monument
Since it's not important, I didn't want to bother any agency employees. It's more fun to bother people here. If it really gets on my nerves, I migh...
11 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 3
Next