AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
springbox
springbox
@springbox
Member Founder
Joined: September 25, 2014 6:31 pm
Last seen: October 3, 2026 1:41 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 26
Reply
RE: Surveyors are............................................

Your wife is right. Been in business since 91 and still watch my gross income from day to day with a partner. Need to retire.

6 days ago
Reply
RE: Where were you surveying 25 years ago 9/11?

We had stopped at local garage for an inspection on the work truck on the way to the site. An older retired surveyor who worked with us occasionally c...

3 weeks ago
Reply
disto

I purchased the pole-adapter shown here and a disto. I only use it when shots are not precise. For instant, I use the point to point straight line off...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: 100 year flood

I am in agreement with all. We did not stake the map line. We used the base flood elevation as I have always done in the past. Our state uses the LIDA...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: 100 year flood

I am use to using caps because we draft our maps with CAPS. No we do not stake property lines from GIS lines. We use deeds and the recorded plats. We ...

1 year ago
Reply
Land surveying

I used a HP41CX with survey rom in 1990. Found an app for it that I put on my phone. simulates the HP41CX. Use it for angles in the field all the time...

1 year ago
Topic
1 year ago
Replies: 7
Views: 2554
Reply
RE: New boundary over pond

My thoughts were on the same line as kscott and I may advise to my clients who are cousins they may want to discuss some short of easement with their ...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 2217
Reply
RE: plat setbacks vs restrictive convenants setbacks

Thought about replatting but the lot is shallow in depth to our county standards today, plus the minimum square feet for Lot size area. Our county is ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: plat setbacks vs restrictive convenants setbacks

In North Carolina. Letting attorney get involved now. Thanks for the replies.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: plat setbacks vs restrictive convenants setbacks

They are private and run with the Lots in the subdivision. I know of no front setback of our county having a 50' residentaul setback back in 1979. Ou...

2 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: opus

@ bobwesterman, thanks, I have seen this page before but never had to use on other submission to opus. I will definitely try this after Labor Day. I b...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: opus

@geeoddmike while I?ÿ was replying to the other guys your post came in I'll sure try that. Thanks

4 years ago
Reply
RE: opus

Thanks for your replies, I not sure how to decimate a file but I will research how to do that. I run a Carlson RT4 with version 6.14 right now and tur...

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 1960
Page 1 / 2