AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
springbox
springbox
@springbox
Member Founder
Joined: September 25, 2014 6:31 pm
Last seen: October 3, 2026 1:41 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 26
Reply
RE: North Carolina Questions

As bushaxe says check with your county register of deeds. For instance the county I practice in use to only allow 18x24 because they did not have big ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson SurvPC 6.09

We have use a X91+ From Mark for several years using VRS and was thinking about adding a new head and using the X91 as the base, but Carlson 6.09 drop...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Flagging vs staking

In North Carolina we are required to provide a survey report and sealed detailing what we done for the client, if a map is not drafted.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Rover Only vs Base Rover

Reply to Murphy Seems to help on vertical, hit a Ncgs horizontal and vertical published monument the other day. Before the Bediou and Galileo vertica...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Rover Only vs Base Rover

Also a user of iGAGE rover?ÿ on NC VRS. Good results but wondering the same if I included a base in the system. Good question.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser Pointers

Thanks I will give this a look see.

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 492
Reply
RE: question for survce users

Thanks guys, To Bill, I am aware of the tectonic shift and the meter. I did exactly as you said a several?ÿ different times on a NGS Monument which is...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 553
Reply
RE: Pinch top irons

Here in the Piedmont of North Carolina we had a local surveyor who used a lot of pinched tops. His son formally worked with our firm when he was in hi...

12 years ago
Page 2 / 2