AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spotteddog
spotteddog
@spotteddog
Free
Joined: October 1, 2014 11:28 am
Topics: 7 / Replies: 39
Reply
RE: Temp(?) Ortho in Carlson

@richard-germiller?ÿ Maybe... I am not sure. My understanding is that we have Carlson over top of the ACAD engine but I may be wrong.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Temp(?) Ortho in Carlson

Just tried it and the shift for temp ortho works for me on Carlson 2021 w/ ACAD engine.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Going Out of Business Sale - 2 Leica GS16 GPS receivers, 4 CS20 field controllers w/Captivate Measure & Stakeout software & 1 extended range RT antenna

@gfpco - I shot you an email with my contact information. I'd like to discuss the equipment, if it is still available. Our email ends with .cc, not .c...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: PSA tiny tick bite

@bushaxe I use a very fragrant dryer sheet tied to my hat to keep the no-see-ums and flies away. It certainly helps a lot, you might want to try it.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Illusive property corners

This has always worked well for me in tight spots...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: a +/- discussion within the office... want you opinion

Thank you everyone for the responses. To clarify, one of the P/L's would be the C/L meandering creek. Hence the +/-.

6 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 624
Reply
RE: Carlson 2019 wish list

@ladd-nelson Thank you for the information. I will look at this particular LISP but similar to you, I do not have the knowledge to create said routine...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 967
Reply
RE: Screen Replacement

Exactly Jerry!?ÿ I didn't post the miscellaneous items that you get charged for, on most any type of repairs.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Screen Replacement

I have had to replace screens in 3 of our CS15's.?ÿ It is around $140 for the display and $150 for labor.?ÿ If you need to replace the "keypad", that ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Beware Dermacentor variabilis (the American dog tick)

Mr. Cash, You sir have endured a tremendous amount pain and I know what it is like.?ÿ I contracted RMSF about 5 years ago that kept me off my feet for...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey 2018

Carlson w/ AutoCad has the quick keys.?ÿ Look under the settings tab. ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyors 2 and Leica TS 12

@mark-silver?ÿ Mark - Thank you for reporting the results back.?ÿ We are working with our vendor swapping some more pieces out until we find the issue...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyors 2 and Leica TS 12

@eric-kara?ÿ Thank you for the suggestion and I will look into it further.?ÿ I am unfamiliar and ignorant with this type of equipment.?ÿ Could you pos...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyors 2 and Leica TS 12

@mark-silver?ÿ No worries, the problem definitely hasn't been resolved yet. Thank for the recommendation and I will check on the OS later today or in ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyors 2 and Leica TS 12

@murphy I agree 100%.?ÿ It definitely holds a charge, which is good since it doesn't have a battery port to replace the battery quickly.?ÿ I will say ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Surveyors 2 and Leica TS 12

@eric-kara?ÿ It sure is.?ÿ That was confirmed when I installed a new RH16.?ÿ Still having the same problem.

8 years ago
Page 1 / 3