AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: OPUS Projects Training

I enjoyed the class.Here is the workflow that we came up with that will help with late Day 1 and all of Day 2. A little cryptic but you should be abl...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS/RTK Guidelines

[sarcasm]Wow, I would look for 0.0528 or better. I guess Texas surveys = GIS grade...[/sarcasm]Our standards just changed substantially. Our old sta...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Intent, Estoppel, Notification

In MA we do not need to record easements like other land records. Even in the Town if we had the frontage on one road but used an access easement ove...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Rhode Island Surveyors

Roger Lizotte at Northeast Engineers was my supervising PLS when I worked in RI. Very good but very old school. Dry sense of humor... try a web sea...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Intent, Estoppel, Notification

Smiths lot enjoys frontage on a different road, but access was blocked with a planting easement and landscape berm for the subdivision association.The...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Intent, Estoppel, Notification

Ironically Jones is a transplant from New Jersey...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 869
Reply
RE: Planning Board vote, what constitutes a majority?

Dumb questionWhat is the hold up on their end? Are you asking for waivers or something special? Are there do-gooder obstructionists or is the abutti...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Planning Board vote, what constitutes a majority?

Did you give them an extension? Have they reached the 90-day mark (assuming a preliminary was approved).

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 928
Reply
RE: Convert a SHP file to CAD

I myself may have to try it as the MAP method is a little tedious...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Convert a SHP file to CAD

Does that bring things in with elevation? I am asking for a friend. (Intentionally sounds lame)

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Education question

I have a drinking buddy like that.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Short and Sweet

My father is still active. He can play with some CAD (Carlson w/ embedded), he is great with research, proposals, invoicing and many other essential ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: UAS and the FAA

I was told that the Trimble GIS guys in Canada have trashed a few fuselages on takeoff. I know of a few people who are using remote control gadgets p...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Education question

I interviewed a survey technician lacking formal education last week. He appears to be a loyal button pusher who can stand behind the instrument and ...

12 years ago
Page 63 / 138