AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: OPUS PROJECTS

Saw you here and FoggyIdea (Don), picture to follow.So far so good with the OPUS Projects and I found out 2 of the 3 CORS near me are now online. I a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson F2F - Utility Pole + Anchor

What about a pole with two anchors?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS PROJECTS

I have been watching and as soon as I saw the ad for the seminar, I signed up. So, I have a place, so I will go.Thank you everyone for the positive c...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Contractors question

Is there a swimming pool in the proposed building?Do they want one?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS PROJECTS

I saw the cookbook comment in the presentation... multiple times.From my end, once the electrician installs the ground, I will be setting up my own se...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 1209
Reply
RE: Client email

Because my crew is worth the additional 40.

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 41
Views: 4908
Reply
RE: Gap

BUTYou would never extend a property to the other plan because the other surveyor failed to extend his plan to the actual line.If the gap was created ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: shovel not in truck

shovel not in truck> letting air outThe big boys drop down to 5 psi on the beach. That's how you get a 2wd camper out there.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: corners

No, Massachusetts. We seem to be the only one.(6) Monumentation. Lines shall be marked on-the-ground such that, in combination with the monuments rec...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth and Lat/Long accuracy

Point 57I listed out about 1.5' from the point to the T in GE. This is at Elev 58.61 NAVD and it is in my cul de sac.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 169 Acres Topo'd for HOW MUCH !?!

Now we're talkingThat's a good sized job, it deserves a good sized fee.Dr. Peter Venkman: [surrounded by excited reporters during the montate sequence...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 169 Acres Topo'd for HOW MUCH !?!

> I wouldn't be that high, maybe $10,000 to $20,000.Are you out of your mind? I though the 38-43k was low.The worst enemy of our profession is our...

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: How to Survey Property Lines by Steven Innis

Don't rely on existing fence lines or other natural borders, such as a stream's location, to determine the property line; they can be misleading. That...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Cut/Fill Color Map

Start by creating grids from your surface models. You can create multiple grids with different resolutions, the smaller the division the longer the p...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ticks

Good point on the soap, when I was full time field I did switch to an unscented soap. SWMBO likes the scented kind and I am no longer full time in th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: When did you start out on your own?

My father started the business April Fool's 1981.I have bought in, but I will not consider myself on my own until the old man retires.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ticks

I switched to a powder based deodorant with minimal fragrance (degree) and I do not wear cologne. It's not the full solution, but it has helped.

12 years ago
Page 64 / 138