AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: "Not Found" Head-Scratcher

Wow, could a single location liquify to drop a monument like that? Or were the posts obscured by fill?I recollect when I was a teenager (slave labor ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Velocities

Thank you all. Most of my work is in the area of more rapid subsidence. All my local NGS benches are low by about 0.10'. I have been developing a lar...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Velocities

I like the idea of holding the nearby benchmarks. Seems like a good idea that is the easy path with a big but.I know the ground is sinking. Am I not...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Immediate Survey Manager Opportunity - Southbay LA

The phone number reverses to California.1-714-230-4757Cox Communications Landline in Westminster, CAThere is a South Bay in L.A., California.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Velocities

Local Subsidence(Courtesy MassDOT)FoggyIdea and I are in the Red areas. The nearest CORS are in the Blue. We are seeing localized subsidence that am...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 694
Reply
RE: FEMA Audit

My first eLoma was audited.The reviewer was a subcontractor who was very helpful. He was not a red-tape man who wanted to rake me over the coals; he ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ARRGHH PM2's PDOP-20 at 6 miles in rain

When did you run this?I ran some long occupations last Saturday (I had about 7 hours in common with 5 GPSs). Topcon Tools happily processed everythin...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Note on Survey

ALTA standards or otherwise, we need to perform our own research in MA.From the newly revised 250CMR:(3) Research. Record Evidence of public sources a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Who's responsible for the sidewalk?

Thank goodness Allstate was there to tell her if the sidewalk was on her property...I have only heard of these laws form washashores. These are the f...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Cad White backgound

BlackleWhite apparently uses more electricity...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: So this happened...

I remember the first argument I had with another Professional Surveyor. He held Jr. Sr. rights and a road layout. The road layout came after the fir...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Issues

I am having the same error message...I had some Saturday data uploaded Sunday that had some issues. Will be converting to RINEX and trying again late...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Homemade CORS

Had an electrician spec out the lightning device and install the ground.I've been running it sort of 24-7, but I am still searching for the freebie CO...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Added internal memory to hiper lite +

Oops, I meant OPUS not CORS. Not to be P&R about it, but right church, wrong pew...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Added internal memory to hiper lite +

I have HiperXTs with 4mb of memory.1" =~ 1 hour 5 minutes (GNSS)So how long do you want record?CORS reduces everything to 30". Strength of length.I u...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: New Beginnings and where to start

Not only rod or I man, but a CAD drafter who can run through the Comps is very useful.I used to take home plans and punch them in. I am pretty quick ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Homemade CORS

1. The chimney was abandoned 30 years ago when the building was lifted and set on a new foundation. Dad forgot that they eliminated access from the b...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 602
Page 62 / 138