AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Research Project -- Need Serious input

Mathematical Fields are constant with the exception of statistics.There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics. - Twain or Clements...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Proposal for the Future of the Profession - Redux

But I do not see dentists sending in other dentists for review.I know the lawyers do, but I think we'd be better off going down a different track...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Proposal for the Future of the Profession - Redux

One of mentors works down the road from a bad surveyor. Other employees talked about turning him in to the board and my boss simply said, if you turn...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Proposal for the Future of the Profession - Redux

There was a mass. sjc case three years ago where the justices upheld that the government regulators did not need to meet the timing specified in the l...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Quick poll...laptops

I only use a laptop, HP t series combination laptop tablet. I hook it up to a 21" monitor in the office and will use it in front of the tv almost ever...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Loss of water frontage

There have been some artificial shoreline changes, but they would have minimal impact on the accretions observed. Of course, one of the private homes...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Loss of water frontage

wow JD, that was a good chunk of public lands information that I have never read, i've never surveyed that far west... there is good information in t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Loss of water frontage

MA, so ownership is down to low water (don't ask which low water, I can provide pages that can be summed up in the Rockwood v. Snow Inn Corp where the...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1148
Reply
RE: HGTV DREAM HOME

Did you use rtk? 😉

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bid this

Why not 25k?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Thorough Explanation Of Geodesic/Geodesic Line ?

I was pondering a similar question when the TV music channel factoid talked about the times square new year's ball being a geodesic sphere, so I googl...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS - L5

it's supposed to get better, but who knows. a standard off the shelf is supposed to be sub-meter with L5.i am avoiding a new GPS until lightsquared i...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Never in 30+ years of being in business

I see the biggest problems with this field are the lawyers/banks and ourselves. NO surveyor should ever do a mortgage plot plan for $140 or whatever ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: LightSquared: GPS not licensed; therefore not protected!!

too bad we never expanded our UHF licenses to cover the GPS units themselves...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bounded by survey resulting in less acreage

I was expert for a defendant. The plaintiff was a group of land grabber folks. The 'title expert' rewrote every deed description he took from a part...

15 years ago
Page 138 / 138