Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
It seems to make sense: double the baud, half the bandwidth... how do we know it works and how do we prove it to the FCC?
topcon stores vectors too (topsurv or whatever it's called)
i made a series of 8.5 x 11 maps for conservation filingsthe first tab is a zoom of an attributed block located in the model space outside of the limi...
Get the 24 months experience.The LSIT or FS exam is national. It's like taking the PLS in another state, they don't or shouldn't make you retake the ...
I heard a tale of a man on a waterfront lot.A dozen or so guys went out with chainsaws and cut down all the trees on his lot, then scattered.The Envir...
Does your client even know the differences in all these Norths you are referencing? What's the greatest convergence out there for the GRID -> TRUE...
Who Wrote This Tripe?Awesome answer by the way.
Who Wrote This Tripe?T s madson 2, gainesville, flAssisted byDouglas Bailey, pembroke, maJason benoit, westerly, RIRichard t bzdyra, cranston, RIWesle...
HANDHOLD instead of HAND HOLEWhat's worse? The drafter used it as a label.FLOOD PLANE instead of FLOOD PLAIN
Rubbersheet Strikes AgainThat's a GIStastic picture. Hope you get the job.
Not about agreementsThe house over the line just adds some more confusion: estoppel on the neighbors' part? A greater AP claim? That the guy really ...
Cheese and RiceOuch, too bad for Utah. I'm still not sure if the BLA is the right mechanism for this problem. This whole theory just seems to direct...
Cheese and RiceOk, so I took some liberties with my rendition of the example, but the basis is still the same. Does this mean that before we perform ...
it's all a reliefis it really over?
Not about agreementsI did paraphrase, I will scan the pages and post them tomorrow. I skipped the fact that the house was built over the line, but th...
A power grab? But this sounds to reduce the power of the surveyor. I could only imagine a lawyer telling his clients they no longer need an expensiv...