AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Vent, vent, vent update

Except when the subdivision is created without an easement, the easement is then created after the fact with a sketch, then the use of the easement is...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Engineer?

Surveyor Engineer?>Clarification PleaseYou may have heard them as SIT and EIT, the certificates that are issued by the Board after you pass the FS...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Three base stations....

yes, they do not care to learn.i have one guy who needs to print out every book of regulations that we may ever touch. he then binds them and lets th...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation OOOPS !

i've moonlit a few jobs, but those were just some for friends. i still go right through the company, just don't really get paid.one friend owns a pie...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Associated with Fraud in Commercial Real Estate

I don't do many ALTAs. I do perform research on the ones that I do. I guess it comes back to my distrust of attorneys and I have caught a few missin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Perception and Reality

Ralpha masters requirement would enhance the profession

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Steve Jobs spinning?

i just figured out the gift for everyone this year, unactivated gift cards without receipts...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Associated with Fraud in Commercial Real Estate

Prior to conducting an actual survey, the land surveyor receives a "preliminary title report" from the title insurer describing what that title insura...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Associated with Fraud in Commercial Real Estate

Here in MA we are required to fully research the property. I'm never sure how other surveyors do ALTAs for as low as they do.6.04:Title Insurance Sur...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: .violations first spotted using the town’s GIS mapping

glad to hear you personally moved each fence to match those record linesdo you move stone walls too?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Master's Degree in Geospatial Engineering?

More school.Our profession should be requiring masters degrees for all registrants. Plus go for your JD.Be sure to give yourself enough time in the f...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: When I first started surveying...

I believe my first real day was spent setting bounds.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: PAC CREST PDL and NARROWBAND LAW

it was the 4535 that cannot be reprogrammed in house... looks like pac crest stock will go up this year

15 years ago
Reply
RE: PAC CREST PDL and NARROWBAND LAW

Looks like I'll be getting a new radio, anyone interested in a PacCrest PDL 4535? Is there any other use for these things? Maybe in Canada? or East...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: PAC CREST PDL and NARROWBAND LAW

When it comes in from the field I may open it again.Use the PDLCONF software. You need a serial connection. There are some directions, then you can ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Million Dollar Mistake?

what kind of mc.mansion can you get for $122 a square foot? $122 gets you a pretty simple home in these parts, our mini mc.mansions are running $300-...

15 years ago
Page 133 / 138