AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: We GPS'ed it

hopefully everything flows the right way...you can always get paid extra for having to make field adjustments so the buildings meet the offsets to the...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ARG!

Hall's Path is a screwy roadwayall this land was unused woodland for a number of yearsi could understand an implied, unwritten or prescriptive easemen...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Software & 64 bit systems

right click the exechoose compatibilityXPor download the program again from TopconPositioning

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Software & 64 bit systems

i got PCCDU to work on Win 7

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 960
Reply
RE: 2009 BLM Manual

I was always told the PLSS was just another layer to deal with. Once you get the major stuff solved the minor stuff is the same as our standard subdi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Software & 64 bit systems

When I first got Win 7 there were no drivers for the HP 1050. Eventually they became available. You should be ok, but you should keep an XP box arou...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Software & 64 bit systems

i am running CAD 06 in Win 7it works, but not perfectlythere is an option to run a program in a 32 bit mode or in XP modeagain, not perfect, but it wi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Problem Projects

Nice, i thought the same but that Candy word made me re-read the line.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: UTV set up for surveying

i like the idea of the quick release, but i would be wary of getting a magnetic field near anything with a circuit board. i learned computer repair f...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA made me feel special

Now I don't feel specialI live about 1000 feet from a flood zone.FEMA never sent me a postcard.I'm only about 50' above the elevation.I feel left out ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy PI day

3-14-15-9:26:54

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth Model

The Town has flown that beach between 200-300 times since 1987 when the first breach did the same thing. I've been scanning the images with the idea ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy PI day

I was at an on-site a few years ago with a client and his attorney.I wished everybody "Happy Pi Day!"The attorney said, "Today is my birthday."The cli...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth Model

Google Earth Model>SledeusI was disappointed that I had to georeference the model to the picture. There was no option to enter coordinates. The e...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Mid day float

yeah, i was just generalizing. close enough to know where these terms fit into the scheme.too many unknowns to make a better error estimate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth Model

QC process takes 2-3 weeks...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Oral agreements

Why did you choose to not provide services to this individual? Could a PIA potential client translate to a PIA talking about oral contracts?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA made me feel special

so are you getting the insurance? you can never be too careful...

15 years ago
Page 129 / 138