Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
One parcel was $4, the other was 'One Dollars and other consideration'.
i think i will setup a straw trust to convey all the partial interests into and start tracking down all those relatives. then i do not have to payout...
What would you do?>Oh and Thaddi could lose some more marbles...dang it all everyone here, i was hoping for the lazy way out...
That whiney attorney Don mentioned successfully litigated an adverse claim of a fractional interest. There were other facts at play including intenti...
the title examiner has been doing this for far too long. title abstract should be created by an impartial party and they should be taken away from th...
I do enjoy the research and putting together the puzzle. The trouble with the puzzle is there are many missing pieces.From there, I do not want to fo...
Can't they just get 50 guys with torches to warp the roof into place? 😛
where is the big firm that will step to the plate? i'll sign on, but we're a little fish.it's been 4 years since i convinced the town i do most of my...
don't forget about the safety here donwe don't normally need someone guarding the basei ran some soft control points with a guy who had the networked ...
Derek,I wish we had the protections you have.Half our plans cannot have a circle C on them as the Land Court will not accept them. The other half lea...
Take the basic setup for GPS, one receiver is on a known point (1) and the other is on an unknown point (2). Record for the time you find works best ...
I did not read all that... but I have a question: Isn't the recording process in Canada to affix a specific stamp to each plan you record, then you re...
There are some L1 units that work RTK. I never used the Promark 2's, so look at the specs. Or perhaps someone on the forum will comment.OPUS require...
I locate the top, locate the approximate location where it would intersect the ground.If the pipe is bent, would the bend be at the ground level? Unl...
I use custom linetypes, but they can get around that.How about releasing the file with everything on one layer and in one color? It drives me nuts wh...
I started a topic on BL Agreements a few weeks ago and it was said over and over that an Agreement should be used for an ambiguous line and a Boundary...