AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
spledeus
spledeus
@spledeus
Free
Joined: November 16, 2011 10:21 pm
Topics: 250 / Replies: 2507
Reply
RE: Mid day float

float = +/- metersfixed = +/- centimeters

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Mid day float

Have you tried a static location at the same time?Your issue is the lack of initialization which could mean that there is a communication issue. I've...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth Model

Google Earth Model>Sledeusbe careful of who you tell that to, you may lose your visa to enter Chatham...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth Model

Google Earth Model>Sledeussorry, i did not realize that Google has to QC the model before it appears for everybody, I'll repost when it shows up......

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 987
Reply
RE: Pi Is (still) Wrong

But then this would make no sense:

15 years ago
Reply
RE: bump of surveyors associated with fraud post

so there is no harm in not recording the plan? how can the insurance companies sue for the millions in E&O if there were no damages?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: converting a dwg to pdf

i use Primo PDF, there are 100s of freebies out thereif you use WIPEOUT the PDF will not print properly for most print drivers

15 years ago
Reply
RE: bump of surveyors associated with fraud post

I'm not sure the numbers now, but a few years ago one of the most common complaints at the MA Board was the 'outrageous' fees charged by surveyors.Woo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Did You Know... ?

here's a cool image for youSwansea, MA

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 4th Grade Advanced Math Class

so what sort of math was the class studying?i knew trig before i took it in school thanks to slave labor, er I mean family business...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Sackett vs. EPA

Do any federal agencies care about taxpaying citizens? Or do they care about following the rules everyone else does?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson GIS import SHP help please

And thanks to J. Thaddeus Eldredge tooJust Thadd and no thanks necessary. I guess I bypassed the metadata as I specified the systems/units when I dow...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson GIS import SHP help please

also, did you try it in a spankin' new drawing? you can always block that to where you are going. (just in case there is a setting you changed inadv...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson GIS import SHP help please

I had never tried it before, so i downloaded a SHP from MassGIS and ran through the import process.My import screen did not have the option "Use attri...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Best Fit

What Is Really ScaryI agree with both Ralph and Paul. Anyone using LS should know what's going on in the background and realize it has it's own flaws...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lowballing Customer Satisfied

We quoted a woman $700 for a lot line staking. She said she would take care of it on her own. Then she called back 3 months later saying to do the w...

15 years ago
Page 130 / 138