AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
SOJ
SOJ
@soj
Free
Joined: March 16, 2012 2:14 pm
Topics: 17 / Replies: 174
Reply
RE: A couple of UAS demos

The camera on top is a GoPro. It's just for eye candy. I could put a video transmitter on it and use FPV to fly it but while the aircraft is acquiring...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A couple of UAS demos

Aircraft Specifications -Model: 2014 SOJ T-838Propulsion: 20,000 mAh 6s (22.2V) LiPo, T-Motor 40A ESC, T-Motor 4016-19 (x6), T-Motor 15x5 Props (x6)Na...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1138
Reply
RE: What is in a name for a business?

I am from Siskiyou County, CA. Back in the late thirties / early forties, the Northern counties of CA and the Southern counties of Oregon decided to g...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Commercial UAV Expo

Don't forget about the one in Reno, Sept. 26-30 put on by ASPRS... uasreno.org Test flights out at the test center 26 & 27th.Processing workshop o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: June 2015 Photo submission

Somewhere on the North flank of Mt. Shasta

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK GPS Camera Question

I use Canon cameras (SX260, S100) using CHDK (Canon Hack Development Kit) to utilize an intervelometer script. I have never bothered trying to have my...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK GPS Camera Question

Have you thought about something like this? I am assuming this is for one of your UA's?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Panels Question

Next time you talk to Brett or Ron; tell them they knocked it out of the park.Thanks!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Panels Question

Shelby- The stuff you guys (3Di) did for the City of Yreka last year; We went back and set vertical reference marks on head walls n' such. We were hit...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Space Weather

Shelby H. Griggs PLS, post: 323904, member: 335 wrote: I was on office duty yesterday, any reports out there as to how these high K values affected GN...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New CORS

> We had an HPGN monument set at the future site of an PW administration building, then promptly built a juvenile hall facility right next to it an...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Control Mark in Freeway ROW

I had to get an encroachment permit for entry onto I-5 R/W in District 1. I think I paid a fee of something like $180 and it was good for a year. They...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surfaces from Drones

Yes. Maybe a bit too user friendly. I would like more controls on processing. It has some pointcloud classification routines that are not really that ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surfaces from Drones

> Have you had a chance to check the data for accuracy?This is screen capture of Pix4D showing a control point floating above the surface (7 ft.). ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones

>The salesman, said that with 5 targets for control, he could get a vertical accuracy of 0.1'.It all depends on how much time you want to spend doi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drones

> I would like to hear specifics: brand, cost, precision of data, satisfaction, etc.> ThanksI am assuming you are speaking of Close Range Photog...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth Pro now Free??

> My google earth has a Trimble icon in the upper left corner of the map area. Is that an indication of changes to come later?You have probably cre...

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: Short Piece on Oregon/California Boundary

I recently retraced a portion of Major's line just West of I-5 (131M - 132M 76.5 ch.).Along with champagne bottles, Major would also deposit deer antl...

12 years ago
Page 1 / 10