AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Looking for a good pair of boots

J. T. Strickland, post: 333617, member: 246 wrote: I've got champagne taste and MD20-20 budget, hoping for something in between. TIA, JT Well that l...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Resource Protection

Logging is highly regulated in Oregon to include having a plan PRIOR to any harvesting, if this was a photo of any size of logging operation at all, (...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Management Handbook by Bill Beardslee, PLS, PE, PP

I believe Dan is still alive and well in Wenatchee, WA, however he does seem to have disappeared off of any forums I currently subscribe to. SHG

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS suggestions

I guess they all work, having said that, I see better results when using ALL hardware and ALL software from a single source, for me that is Leica hard...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NDGPS sites going away....

I haven't used these in many years for GIS type stuff, have used them occasionally as a CORS, BUT I don't think for most surveyors these are critical,...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 801
Reply
RE: FCC / RTK

I am using an Intuicom 900 Mhz, line of sight good solution, non line of sight you need to be more creative, so far I have reached out 5.5 miles line ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Intuicom RTK Bridge–X

Wanted to update the thread I bought a Bridge X with 900 Mhz radio and a 1200 data link for my rover radio.I am on the first project with the setup in...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do we like Beer?

I think Holy Cow nailed it, I guess there might be some decent tasting beers, BUT IMHO, they are very rare, or least to my taste buds. I don't drink i...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica/Wild GPS System 200/300 Data Transfer to PC

I haven't used a 200 since 1995/6 time frame, I think we must of just used the cable that you built or found as I don't recall a card reader. I was go...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: St. Louis Photogrammetry

Generally with aerial mapping, any firm in the USA can do the work just fine, the ground control would be contracted as well as the aerial acquisition...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Lidar Transmission towers

We have mapped a few miles of line with LiDAR, I monitored the ambient conditions in the project corridor during the acquisition. There is an article ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: An enclosed cargo trailer. 6'x10' or about that size

Best advice I ever got was buy a Wells Cargo, 10 years later not one bit of trouble. I would NOT be pulling a trailer at warp speed, regardless of the...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Base Station Batteries

I run a base station trailer with roof mounted solar and antennas for phone and radio, runs pretty much indefinitely, the gear is somewhat more secure...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A Possible Suggestion for Javad

Javad may have the best gear on the plant, and I think Mr. Javad has a brilliant scientific mind, however he needs to let somebody that understands ma...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tesla data plan

Thanks, figured it might be Verizon, it looks like they have some relatively inexpensive data only plans. SHG

11 years ago
Page 45 / 47