AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Cracked GPS antenna.

Unknown, BUT many (most/all?) antenna covers aka radomes say DO NOT PAINT, I would think anything you do to the antenna won't be good like glue and si...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How good is RTN?

Norman Oklahoma, post: 340989, member: 9981 wrote: I'm not sure what testing was done Mark, on the ORGN site there is a form outlining the "test" pr...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK antenna poles

I have a system from here on order, will be here in a few days. I have used this antenna mount from them before, that is VERY high quality, so decided...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Seminar: "Network RTK" Hosted by the South Puget Sound Chapter

Hmm, totally missed this event, I would of made the drive up from Oregon if I had know! SHG

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS-RS - Out of coverage polygon

If you are in fact outside the polygon, there a prudent choice might be two+ hours of observations so you can use regular OPUS. SHG

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How good is RTN?

Jim, I think it is because there is redundancy in four measurements over the two hours plus four initializations, not stated, but I think what they we...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How good is RTN?

I am a post processed static fan since 1990. Much more control over the result and confidence in the solution. That said, I am using RTN's some and ev...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor in Maine finds remains of missing hiker along Appalachian Trail

Closure for the family, may she RIP. A few years back we did an aerial mapping project for the Navy of the SERE property, pretty remote area, I could ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PDF Audit!

You guys are funny! Too bad you can't edit the title of a post after the fact!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PDF Audit!

Not a new agency, just the licensing boards. This one happens to be NV, but OR has audited me before too. SHG

11 years ago
Reply
RE: dGNSS å±5cm accuracy no Ground BASE Station

I haven't used any of the RT PPP stuff, BUT post process using PPP quite a bit for our airborne operations, works very well. SHG

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 1175
Reply
RE: dGNSS å±5cm accuracy no Ground BASE Station

What datum are these corrections broadcast in? Could be a user beware thing, 5cm relative to what? I am guessing NOT NAD83(2011)... When Dave Doyle me...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 1902 USGS Colorado Triangulation Station

Obviously quite a few folks have been there over the years as defaced as the disks are. Quite a testament to the USGS and NGS (as well as other agenci...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey's plotted to Grid vs. Ground

rfc, post: 336437, member: 8882 wrote: Is there a set elevation of each "State Plane"? There was an exception for NAD27 in Michigan where their stat...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey's plotted to Grid vs. Ground

thebionicman, post: 336116, member: 8136 wrote: If the map has no metadata, check the title block and get on the phone. It never hurts to ask... And ...

11 years ago
Page 44 / 47