Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Isn't XP already in WIN7 Pro? Can't remember since I have moved on to WIN10, BUT as I recall it was built in, BUT maybe I did have to download? No suc...
I use 0.002m and that is probably generous since I use the Leica height hook and force center any traversing, pretty easy with the Leica height hook t...
I always adjust using a ring made for this from SECO, the optical adjustment is completely independant of the level adjustments, in fact the tribrach ...
You might of got a bad fix, BUT I highly doubt it is due to using a cell phone for the RTK datastream vs a radio. Agree with Mr. Hamilton. SHG
Seems there was one advertised for guarding your instrument a few years back maybe Guard Dog or something similar?SHG
Jp7191, post: 342166, member: 1617 wrote: California yes. Jp In CA, I know a few years back anyway that there were companies with owners that were n...
I have had a Fiskar geared lopper for a few years now, works awesome on up to about 2" diameter stuff, slower than a saw, BUT you can use it all summe...
John Hamilton, post: 342025, member: 640 wrote: I have a question...he keeps stating "height above ground". Unless he has a radar altimeter on board (...
Back in the 1980's we would tape the the thermal tapes three wide to an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and photocopy for the job files, even that isn't per...
Sad news indeed, I was just a young 24-25 YO LSIT the year I worked on a crew in Wyoming, Paul was in his mid 60's then and ever present at anything P...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 341275, member: 291 wrote: The last several packs I have bought, have broken, been un reliable, and rotted in the sun. Prob...
Tom Adams, post: 341346, member: 7285 wrote: aim our antennas in the same direction to take out possible error due to phase center issues. I still d...
Big Brown brought my setup from GPS Precision Accessories today, looks to be very high quality components, I only ordered a 3' mast, BUT it is just ba...