AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Aerial Photogrammetry Books

Elements of Photogrammetry by Paul R Wolf is the classic text, I am guessing it has been updated, mine is the 1974 edition, BUT the science hasn't cha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from the PNW

Welcome! I have a similar piece of wood as your avatar on my bookcase. SHG

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a USGS quad sheet program

Nate, I also use ExpertGPS, has some very nice tools. SHG

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica P2P RTK with AT&T GSM Modem

I have a Bridge-X with a T-Mobile static IP, I can hit that from my rover with a dynamic IP address also on T-Mobile. I think the issue is with AT&...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Poll: Part Deux

I have WIN10 on two laptops, both about year old hardware. Initially both had WIN7 Pro and the update was pushed out and upgrade performed automatical...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: For Nate

Nate The Surveyor, post: 353803, member: 291 wrote: I'm feeling like a teenager! Umm, my whole takeaway from this thread is that if Nate is feeling ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: So, I was Pegtesting my GPS-RTK yesterday and I found....

I don't know if it is possible with the gear in question, BUT if you can put user defined antenna definitions into the gear, I would start by using th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon PLSO Beerlegger?

By free drinks, I meant the tickets that normally come with a full registration.SHG

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon PLSO Beerlegger?

Classes end at 1630 on Wednesday, BUT the Exhibitor Reception Social runs until 1830. Is the plan to skip the "free" drinks at the social and head to ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Bridge

I bought a Bridge-X last summer, totally ditched UHF radios for RTK. I have reached out in the 5-6 mile range with the built in 900 Mhz radio using as...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Convert ‰Û÷.Leica‰Ûª -format to RINEX or LB2 format

I know this is about a month old, BUT if you are still looking for a solution, TEQC will convert the Leica *.m00 binary files from the 1230 units and ...

11 years ago
Page 42 / 47