Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
My condolences Joe! I was diagnosed as Type II about 10 years ago, I had no clue, but my wife suspected, under control and doing fine now, it pays to ...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 377817, member: 291 wrote: I think I use waas a little.Javad will stake autonomously, without a base. Great for finding your...
Update: I was able to obtain a raw file from one of the Topcon receivers I am fighting with, converted that to RINEX using Topcon's TPS2RIN (a DOS uti...
John, I haven't done it, BUT have thought about it. Agree with the tracking too, already have a position and a data connection... I have been talking ...
Still working toward a resolution. RINEX data from the same RTN that came from a Trimble NetR5 receiver processes fine in Leica LGO against my Leica r...
MightyMoe, post: 376929, member: 700 wrote: I think it enhances static surveys to mix up receivers and antennas, maybe it will slightly degrade the ac...
Leica pinouts for Viva GS10 & GS15. I think the power port is the same on all Leica equipment, BUT use at your discretion. SHG
Digital is cheap (vs film), even with our full size digital mapping cameras we often do considerable more overlap than traditionally, 80% is pretty co...
John, post: 376466, member: 791 wrote: Many potential employees see Craigslist as spammer heaven and they have a point. It can be very, very hard to t...
Slight hijack! I have been by (and by that I mean within 300 feet horizontally) the Boise Initial Point probably a dozen+ times and have never stopped...
N.W. Staker, post: 376641, member: 11801 wrote: Awesome!!! Mine is from an original GLO line tree. 1890's 5ft. Fir stump on the Olympic Peninsula in...