AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
shelby-h-griggs-pls
shelby-h-griggs-pls
@shelby-h-griggs-pls
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 11:49 am
Last seen: August 17, 2026 5:53 pm
Topics: 67 / Replies: 872
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

Holy Cow, post: 424882, member: 50 wrote: So far we have:AK 1AL 7AR 7AZ 2CA 7CO 7DE 1FL 2GA 4ID 6IL 1IN 1KS 2KY 5LA 2MA 1MD 1ME 1MI 2MO 3MS 3MT 1NC 2N...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensed in which states

CA, ID, NV, OR, WALive in Oregon, but usually do projects in one to all of the states in any given year, probably a little less CA and NV than the oth...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: aluminum disks in concrete

Jim Frame, post: 424164, member: 10 wrote: It takes a lot more than reverse gravity to get those out. I had to reset a couple that I mistakenly place...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Star*Net Upgrade or MOVE3?

I use the Move3 module in LGO, so that is my only experience, I have looked at the Move3 website and read through the manual on occasion to get a bett...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: aluminum disks in concrete

BTW, the fast plug is available at least some of the home improvement centers . I look at 100 year old NGS mons set with concrete and think it works p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: aluminum disks in concrete

Jimmy Cleveland, post: 423999, member: 91 wrote: Good evening everyone,I am looking at some specs for setting some benchmarks, and some of them will b...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GPS500 Data Files

File structure is close if not the same on the newer 1200's, you are right all data goes in a single *o00" file. If there is a way around that, I will...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld Distance Meter Recommendation

I have a Disto, probably about 10 years old, I think it was the 1st one with the camera, I sure hope there has been improvements, very frustrating in ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Protecting against sun damage

paden cash, post: 422637, member: 20 wrote: If your dermatologist doesn't have you strip nekkid for an exam, he's not doing it right, ;)Or SHE, it see...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Travel Pole

I haven't traveled out of country with gear so YMMV, but the way to do this in country is get set up as a known shipper with an airline or airlines an...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GPS500 data files

Yes *m00 is the data file. I believe all the observations are in there, it is a binary file.Here is a file name from yesterday:17-084_ORB1_0406_105921...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 473
Reply
RE: Leica GFU29 Connection to RX1250XC

I don't have that 1200, but do have the GFU29's working on the GX1230's. There are several things to solve, starting with a data connection on the net...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Software Poll

leegreen, post: 419816, member: 2332 wrote: Since Carlson started selling their own hardware, other vendors are making it harder for Carlson to suppo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Software Poll

Cameron Watson PLS, post: 419778, member: 11407 wrote: In general I think everything goes smoother keeping your survey gear all in the same family tho...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State of the Drones 2017

Monte, post: 419361, member: 11913 wrote: We went ahead and got a drone not long ago, and while I am struggling with getting the software to cooperate...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica 1250 Help

phil_shutt, post: 418864, member: 12458 wrote: Or you could check with your local Leica dealer, for a price on a GFU29 (3.75G)Sent from my XT1650 usin...

10 years ago
Page 28 / 47